Dear Aaron Samuels, It’s October 3rd! (In Other Words, Time To Countdown The Top 10 Most Memorable Scenes From Mean Girls!)
On October 3rd, Aaron Samuels asked Cady Heron, “What day is it?” And now, we recognize every October 3rd as a truly life-changing date. Thank you, Mean Girls, for all of the awesome memorable scenes that you have given us.
10. So totally fetch!
9. “I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy!” – Random crying girl at assembly
8. Apparently it’s awesome to be punched in the face by Regina George.
7. Thank you, Damian, for clarifying the meaning of Gretchen Weiners’ big hair.
6. Amy Poehler: one of our favorite movie moms of all time.
5. I don’t know about you, but I would definitely want to be part of Regina George’s group of mean girls just so that I could have an excuse to wear pink every Wednesday!
4. Regina George, you speak my language.
3. We applaud you, Gretchen Weiners, for knowing what true friendship is really all about.
2. Thank you for being so inspirational, Kevin G. Keep doing your thang!
1. It’s okay Cady. If we’re being totally honest, we’ve definitely ALL been here. You’re just trying to have a normal conversation with the cute boy in front of you and the words don’t quite come out right…
Mean Girls is just as totally AWESOME as the day that it premiered over 10 years ago! Have a totally grool day!
Article by: Alissa Fairchild > Twitter
Source: PopSugar, PopSugar, BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed