Our Favorite Dessert Recipes For The Independence Day Holiday!
Happy 239th birthday, America! In preparation for the 4th of July festivities, we have compiled a list of some of our favorite red, white, and blue dessert recipes. Whether you’re throwing the party or just attending, these recipes are sure to be crowd-pleasers!
1. Chocolate-Dipped Oreo American Flag from The Pink Flour
There’s really no way to go wrong with Oreos, which is one of the many reasons that we LOVE this recipe. Recipe here.
2. Patriotic Rice Krispy Treat Pops from Baking Beauty
This is a simple dessert that’s sure to be a favorite amongst children and adults alike. Recipe here.
3. Fourth of July Wands from Weelicious
These fruit kabobs are delightfully easy to make and give you a perfect taste of summer. Recipe here.
4. Red Velvet 4th of July Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake
Red velvet is always a classic (and one of my personal favorites)! Recipe here.
5. Chocolate-Dipped “Banana Split” from I Heart Naptime
A little bit of fruit + a little bit of chocolate = a lot of tastiness. Recipe here.
6. Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake from Macheesmo on Tablespoon.com
This recipe might take a bit longer than some of the others, but it’s absolutely worth it. Recipe here.
7. Easy Flag Fruit Dessert from Family Fresh Meals
We love this super simple and healthy idea for a dessert platter: looks and tastes AMAZING. Recipe here.
8. 4th of July Tie Dyed Fudge from Taste and Tell
All I can is: YES PLEASE to this patriotic fudge. Recipe here.
If you try out any of the recipes or have another favorite patriotic recipe that wasn’t included in the list, let us know in the comments below! Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July!
Article by: Alissa Fairchild > Twitter